User-centered design is at the core of our process. We believe that the success of any experience is rooted in the planning that drives its creation. We consider the ecosystem and develop channel-agnostic solutions that speak uniquely and engage equally with all audiences. We believe strongly in rooting all experiences in the following six principles:
• Know your users: understand their goals and behaviors.
• Think holistically: consider the experiential entry and exit points.
• Be relevant: content and functionality are key.
• Engage: stay flexible, yet appropriately structured.
• Be simple: trump complexity in the architecture and design.
• Test: for efficacy early and often.